Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pirates vs. Ninjas



Hey everyone I have a dilemma. I can’t decide whether to blog about pirates or ninjas.




Will you help me out? Please let me know which topic you’d rather read about. Add a comment to this post, send a tweet or visit Missoula Public Library on Facebook and weigh in using the discussion tab to cast your vote. You can also tell us what your favorite pirate or ninja book, movie, or quote is.

The topic with the most votes will be the subject of my Monday, August 10th blog post. You have until midnight Sunday, August 9th 2009 to make your decision. Choose wisely.

Arrgh/Hi-yah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pirates. No, ninjas. No, pirates. Definitely pirates.

Anonymous said...

No way. Definitely ninjas, I say. They have stealth and poisoned shuriken on their side.

Anonymous said...

Definitely Pirates, especially of the Jack Sparrow type. :)