Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's True.

As mentioned by Joyce already, I'm moving away from the Missoula Public Library. I recently accepted a job as a Library Director in Iowa.

I'm really going to miss this library. MPL is progressive and not afraid to take risks. We've been trying to push the envelope technology-wise and I think the patrons of Missoula benefited from it greatly. I learned more than I could ever have hoped while working here, and plan to use what I've learned as I move forward.

If you want to follow my adventures eastward, you can follow me at twitter.com/bmmsben. It's been great working with the patrons and staff of the library for all these years. I'll truly miss Montana, and Missoula specifically

PS - If you want free cake, come to the library this Friday and go to the reference desk at 4 pm. I'll be there as well.

No comments: