Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween is nearly here!


















Halloween is only two days away, and if you're anything like me, you're still scrambling at the last minute to try finishing up costumes, party details, etc. If you're not, I congratulate you on being better organized than I am. Lucky you.

It's at about this time every year that I find myself scrounging for whatever is left here at Missoula Public Library in the way of books on spooky treats, decorations, and of course costume-making. As of the time of the writing of this post, there are still quite a few intriguing titles waiting on the shelf for the organizationally-challenged such as myself to check them out. Here are just a few for you to peruse. So if you're still struggling to make it all come together by Saturday night, head over to the library and find some help in the stacks. I promise I won't check them all out myself, ok? Happy Haunting!

No comments: