Sunday, May 6, 2007

Dinosaurs in the bathroom?



Who are these guys, and what are they doing in the bathroom?


I really doubt that many of you have noticed what is happening in the boys' bathroom in the Children's Department. However, you really need to take a look, you'll find dinosaurs in there!

A team of volunteers from Hellgate High School have donated their time and energy to transform the bathroom into something just a little more interesting than your normal ho-hum bathroom.

It has been fascinating watching the entire process, from the research they did, to the rough sketches, and then transferring their ideas onto the walls, first in pencil, and then with paint.

I know, it sounds crazy when I tell people they need to come look at the boys bathroom, but really, come see what they have done. (and excuse me now, while I go take some more pictures of this work in progress)






No comments: