Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How to Steal Like an Artist


It's been a little while since I last posted on the art and craft of writing fiction. The link I want to share this time has been making the rounds on the internet lately. I was a little skeptical at first to read it, because I'd never heard of Austin Kleon, but it's actually quite good. Some of the advice won't speak to everyone, but you're probably going to find something to inspire you here. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.austinkleon.com/2011/03/30/how-to-steal-like-an-artist-and-9-other-things-nobody-told-me/

The writing workshop is still going strong here at the public library and anyone is invited to attend. If you've been meaning to stop in, there's no time like the present. Please join us on the first Saturdays of each month at 10 a.m. in the Boardroom.

Image courtesy of Austin Kleon

No comments: