Friday, November 6, 2009

New Moon Trivia

I learned a new term the other day: Tweeks. Twilight Geeks. Anyone who loves the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer qualifies, or so I'm told. So for all you Tweeks out there anxiously waiting for the New Moon movie release, here's something to keep you busy:

What's your favorite piece of New Moon trivia?

We're going to have a New Moon release party for teens grades 7-12 on Friday, Nov. 20 at 4 p.m. including a trivia contest. I've been rifling through my copy to pick out some tidbits, but I'm curious what you know. How many times have you read the book? Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? What's your favorite part? Drop us a comment.

Teens: After the party, Meet Me at the Movies - a bunch of us librarians are heading over to see the 7 p.m. showing of movie Nov. 20 and we want you to join us there! (You'll have to get your own ticket and transportation.) Here's a link to the official movie site, and unofficial fan site, to get you in the mood. Plus, Stephenie Meyer's page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm partial to Twihard, myself.