Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Changes, changes, changes!

The new Accounts Desk is here! It may not be quite ready to try out yet, but it is in place and looking very spiffy indeed! Ben, our official library photographer, is not around to record this historic moment so I thought I'd try my hand. Unfortunately, I lack his experience and knowledge, but I suppose that amateur pictures are better than no pictures at all.


In other exciting news, our Self Check-Out stations have arrived as well! They should be up and running in the near future for our library patrons to use. This is certainly an action-packed week full of changes for all of us here at Missoula Public Library. Every day there is something new to see when we come to work! I hope that you will stop in and have a peek at the Library's new look, and maybe pick up a good book or a hot new movie while you're here.

No comments: