Friday, August 8, 2008

Farewell

My fellow blogger and longtime co-worker Brianna finished her last hours at the library today. She's moving on to the greener pastures of Bonner to work at the school library there. It's no Hawaii, but at least she'll get to put her recent MLIS to good work. It was a bittersweet day, since we had a HUGE staff potluck of delicious food, but lost one of the best librarians we've ever had here at the library.

I'll miss working with Brianna and wish her all the best in her next job. Bonner is sure lucky to have her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, shucks! That's a sweet blog! Thanks, Ben. (I wrote this before you could disable my account!) I'm going to miss you guys!

Ben Miller said...

I'm about to do it now. I'm just taking you off of our contributor list, you can still comment under your name. And start your own blog at Bonner, I'm looking forward to reading it...