Monday, March 17, 2008

Second Degree Fame



I just finished the book the hermans - Stalking America and discovered my picture appears twice throughout, my old band is mentioned more times than I could count, my old, old band was mentioned once, and my old house/music venue was mentioned twice. Pretty good. I was the first person here at MPL to check the book out and I would recommend it for more reasons than just some obscure references to yours truly.

The book was put out by Running Press and chronicles the bands attempt to "make it." Between knowing the hermans pretty well and being in a band myself, it's a pretty accurate description of life in a band. Check it out here at the library or lend your support by buying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so I should add you to my list of "People I know who are famous in some capacity somewhere."

Anna

Ben Miller said...

Most definitely!