Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Notaries At MPL

About two weeks ago I sold my car. I loved that thing, my friends and I nicknamed it "Lil' Teal." But after the manifold went bad and I needed a bit more money to fund my impending marriage, I decided the time had come to part ways. I found an old roommate and good friend to take the car, so I could still see him now and again. We settled on a fair price and then realized we needed a notary to make it official.

This all happened at about 7 pm on a weekday, so we couldn't go to a bank or car dealership. Then, I remembered that we had a notary at the library, where I work. I rarely have the chance to be a regular patron here at MPL, but on this occasion was very glad there are 3 certified notaries working here. After a quick and painless couple of minutes my friend and I were headed home, her in Lil' Teal and me with freshly lined pockets. Thanks Gail!

So if you're in need of a notary at an odd time, check the library. We have three, and there's a good chance one will be here. Maybe give a call beforehand, just in case.

See ya later Lil' Teal!

No comments: